Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just put in an order for a jeep this past Friday (05/13) they gave me a wait time of about 4-9 months is this accurate?

Sarge Green Sahara
SOT
safety group
All weather floor mats
AND I live in Hawaii. How long has everyone waited for their orders?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on your order! I'd think delivery to Hawaii has to add a few weeks to shipping times. There's really no rhyme or reason to how long orders have been taking. I ordered a loaded Sahara 4xe with sot, both safety packages, cold wether and few other add ons on 3/1 and I've been driving it for over a week. I'd expect a long wait but sometimes you get a nice surprise.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love it! This is my second Rubi, still have my 04’. I’ve barely used any gas and the automatic soft too is a game changer for sure.
This is going to be my first jeep. Always wanted one when I lived in Cali but my former 100 mile work day commute told me no lol. Now that I live in Hawaii thought it was the perfect time for the car I’ve always wanted so I’m excited. Just anxious now lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is going to be my first jeep. Always wanted one when I lived in Cali but my former 100 mile work day commute told me no lol. Now that I live in Hawaii thought it was the perfect time for the car I’ve always wanted so I’m excited. Just anxious now lol
Did the “road to Hana” in a Jeep for our honeymoon, that was a blast! You may never buy another type of vehicle again after this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered 1 on in mid November and it was delivered on 3/15 and another on 1/3 and it was delivered 3/31. Nobody knows when yours will get delivered, the timeframes are all over the place.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts