Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
If I order one in the next couple months, and it doesn't ship for 4+ months, does that mean I would get a 2023 instead of a 2022?
Currently, the order banks are for model year 22 vehicles. They've already started restricting some trims, etc. I'd expect the order banks for all 22s to close very soon.

Come mid June, it's expected that they'll start taking orders for 23s. Production on those isn't supposed to start until August.

Registered
Currently, the order banks are for model year 22 vehicles. They've already started restricting some trims, etc. I'd expect the order banks for all 22s to close very soon.

Come mid June, it's expected that they'll start taking orders for 23s. Production on those isn't supposed to start until August.
Thanks for this info.

Registered
So I placed my order on 5/20/22鈥.
Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Black exterior and black interior
Sky one-touch power top
Cold weather package
Mopar weather mats

called my dealer today on 5/25/22 and they gave me the VIN and said it is scheduled to be built on June 6th. I chatted with Jeep online to get my order number and utilize the tracking site.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
UPDATE.

jeep has started assembly of build. Estimated delivery is September 4th of 2022. Question is. How accurate is that estimated delivery date 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Question. Jeep has been built. As far as shipping delivery, how does that go about?
Depends on where the dealer is, but usually it hops on a train in Toledo to the rail port for your region, gets offloaded there and then gets trucked to the dealer. Times can vary significantly depending on trucking and space availability.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts