Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from NC everyone! I am so super excited! Ordered the Rubicon w/ all the bells & whistles today!!!!!! ...a little worried I added too many things & it will get more delayed but I decided to not settle & just go for it 🙃 most excited for the sky one touch roof,, of course after the electric option!! Was nervous to order bc of all the issues I’ve read about and it being such new technology w/ so much that could potentially go wrong but I decided it had a good enough warranty to risk it & hope for the best. Can’t wait to take my grandsons for a ride!! 😊 Mimi’s can Jeep too~ ✌🏻

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the suggestions! Please allll tips are welcome!!! Anything anyone wants to recommend that I should get, do, or know while I’m waiting for it to get here is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
30 Posts
My 4xe is the first vehicle I ever built for myself. I put everything on it I wanted, too, and have no regrets. The one touch roof was the single best feature. You’ll love it! I’ve had zero issues so far. 🤞🏻

·
Registered
100 Posts
congrats, i placed my order on the 6th , it said its in D status, or something, i talked with the rep and they said they are gathering all the materials for the build

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Runicon 4Xe “B.Wallie”
4 Posts
That was the single most hardest decision!!! 😂 I ended up going with white bc I figured if I ever wanted to change it up, it would be the most versatile. I got the VIN todayyy!!!!!! 😁
That’s exciting…I know it’ll be awhile but post pics when it’s been delivered.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@JeepinMimi you ordered yesterday and already got your VIN? I ordered yesterday too, so am jealous; I haven't heard anything yet. Also ordered almost same Rubicon (no one-touch). I'm wondering if they'll push these last orders thru faster since they're closing 2021's production down and will be re-tooling for 2022 soon ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered mine on 7/9. White rubicon, all bells and whistles, one touch roof as well! The dealer hoped to get a vin last week, but I never heard anything. I’m hoping they have a vin for it and just haven’t checked. I’m trying to be patient but it’s so tough! Hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@JeepinMimi you ordered yesterday and already got your VIN? I ordered yesterday too, so am jealous; I haven't heard anything yet. Also ordered almost same Rubicon (no one-touch). I'm wondering if they'll push these last orders thru faster since they're closing 2021's production down and will be re-tooling for 2022 soon ...
I sure hope so!! Yeah I was surprised but very happy that I got the VIN that quickly!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I ordered mine on 7/9. White rubicon, all bells and whistles, one touch roof as well! The dealer hoped to get a vin last week, but I never heard anything. I’m hoping they have a vin for it and just haven’t checked. I’m trying to be patient but it’s so tough! Hope you get yours soon!
Surely they have it by now. Check in, it’s ok! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Surely they have it by now. Check in, it’s ok! ;)
I texted the salesman, he just said “I’m sure it’s in d status” he then said I’ll let ya know when I get a vin number so you can track it. He said he has 5 custom Jeep orders he’s waiting on. 😬. But also the dealership I went through, the owner was the only one that can place the order, so he maybe the only one that can check on them. It is a small town local dealer. They have been really helpful and have honored my affiliate discount so I can’t complain.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats! I ordered on Sat 07/17 also (after thinking toooo long). I was bummed to find out that the base MSRP has gone up $1220 and the hardtop $50 since 7/15. But that's life in an inflationary environment. Still waiting for the dealer to contact me with the VIN.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered a Rubicon tonight. I currently own a 2019 Sahara Ocean blue with the 2.0. It’s been a great vehicle and I’m hopeful some of the bugs will be ironed out by the time our 4xe goes into production. I’ll miss the ocean blue, but we went with Granite Crystal and this is a great color for the Rubi! The dealer is estimating 8-12 weeks. Congrats on your build!

·
Registered
100 Posts
How long typically did it take to get a finished build before all of this chip shortage mess? This is my first time getting a build to order , so two months does seem kind of long

1 - 20 of 57 Posts