Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

Ordered today!!

12K views 117 replies 21 participants last post by  JeepBhoy 
#1 ·
Hello from NC everyone! I am so super excited! Ordered the Rubicon w/ all the bells & whistles today!!!!!! ...a little worried I added too many things & it will get more delayed but I decided to not settle & just go for it 🙃 most excited for the sky one touch roof,, of course after the electric option!! Was nervous to order bc of all the issues I’ve read about and it being such new technology w/ so much that could potentially go wrong but I decided it had a good enough warranty to risk it & hope for the best. Can’t wait to take my grandsons for a ride!! 😊 Mimi’s can Jeep too~ ✌🏻

#19 ·
I just ordered a Rubicon tonight. I currently own a 2019 Sahara Ocean blue with the 2.0. It’s been a great vehicle and I’m hopeful some of the bugs will be ironed out by the time our 4xe goes into production. I’ll miss the ocean blue, but we went with Granite Crystal and this is a great color for the Rubi! The dealer is estimating 8-12 weeks. Congrats on your build!

#23 ·
2-3 months is normal for a build to order anything. If it comes in 8 weeks consider yourself fortunate. Mine came very quickly (7weeks) because I used up a dealer allocation. And I didn’t get any of the safety stuff…Lane assist, proximity keyless, adaptive cruise…so on. So easy build. My thinking was, I hate that crap, I know how to drive and less to go wrong. So far so good @ 1300 miles.
I hope you get yours real soon.

#35 ·
I was pleasantly surprised with 8-12 weeks. I work in the construction industry and lead times for basic commodities post COVID are crazy. as far as equipment, the lead times for basic HVAC equipment was 4-6 weeks and is now hovering around 16-20. There are significant supply chain disruptions. Add the the global micro chip shortage and manufacturers have the perfect storm. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that all of our lead times hold. Our Rubi has minimal bells and whistles so hopefully that helps. Depending on delivery date, the first trip will be to Tincup pass or Yankee boy basin. Good Luck all!

#45 · (Edited)
I’ve gotten two updates from Jeep chat. Sounds slightly conflicting and idk how to take them lol. The first time I contacted them was Tuesday, (7/20) said “your vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently”. Then on Thursday (7/22) they said “the parts required to build your vehicle are being scheduled, and will be scheduled for build when they are available. Reach out to your dealer as they may have more accurate information”. So I will reach out to them tomorrow and send an update. I haven’t had my patience tested like this in awhile 😂.

#46 · (Edited)
I’ve gotten two updates from Jeep chat. Sounds slightly conflicting and idk how to take them lol. The first time I contacted them was Tuesday, (7/20) said “your vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently”. Then on Thursday (7/22) they said “the parts required to build your vehicle are being scheduled, and will be scheduled for build when they are available. Reach out to your dealer as they may have more accurate information”. So I will reach out to them tomorrow and send an update. I haven’t had my patients tested like this in awhile 😂.
Jeep chat will be like
"Your vehicle is being delivered to your dealer, while some parts are still being gathered , congratulations on your purchase your vehicle was delivered successfully may 2

Of 2018 "

😬😬😟😟😕🤨

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.