Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my 4Xe Sahara two months ago. Today I called the dealership to see if there are any updates. There were none, but they said orders were upgraded to 2023 since yesterday. I asked if there will be Uconnect 5 on the new model, but they didn’t know. I live in Toronto by the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered my 4Xe Sahara two months ago. Today I called the dealership to see if there are any updates. There were none, but they said orders were upgraded to 2023 since yesterday. I asked if there will be Uconnect 5 on the new model, but they didn’t know. I live in Toronto by the way.
That would be great but I wonder if that means a longer wait now. I ordered on Jun 3rd. and it was scheduled on 17th.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yes, that's not the order guide.

This is the document that specifies what you can get.

Interestingly, theres a 2nd 4xe rubicon trim option with a black/red interior option thats partially mentioned in the order guide.

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Pattern

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sahara now has vinyl trimmed seats.
Yes, that's not the order guide.

View attachment 5944
It not an order guide but it does specify differences.
The sahara now has
  • Premium Vinyl-Trimmed Seats
  • Full-Time Selec-Trac® 4x4 System
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
I wonder if ordered 2022's and they upgrade us to 2023 whether we now get vinyl seats. Not much of an upgrade.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats was the only choice previously
My point is that the sahara has never had leather seats. They've always been vinyl with just leather inserts. I wonder if that has changed to not even have the leather inserts or if they're just trying to differentiate the naming for the high altitudes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Placed our order for a 2023 Sahara 4xe with a Sky-One Touch roof. From what I've read on other Wrangler forums it looks like 2023 Wrangler production in Toledo will be starting sometime in August, so looks like we've all got some time to wait, I imagine deliveries won't start until October/November?

It's too bad they haven't updated the build tool on the jeep website to reflect the new model year or announce any changes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts