Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to playing again this weekend...Unfortunately it's sitting more than it gets used at our Nevada home due to recent family illness..
It sounds like it may be a good thing while the stalling issue gets ironed out.
We've been at 11,700 feet off road, traveling highway speeds to and from the extended off road steep rough tight trails, through water etc. 150 mile run in desert triple digit heat without issue.
Notice the temp. registration still in the windshield馃憖
I love it's capability and feel so I look forward to use it like it should be as a jeep every chance I get. The moral here is use it where it wants to be off road馃
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Cloud Wheel Sky
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Cloud

Registered
Looking forward to playing again this weekend...Unfortunately it's sitting more than it gets used at our Nevada home due to recent family illness..
It sounds like it may be a good thing while the stalling issue gets ironed out.
We've been at 11,700 feet off road, traveling highway speeds to and from the extended off road steep rough tight trails, through water etc. 150 mile run in desert triple digit heat without issue.
Notice the temp. registration still in the windshield馃憖
I love it's capability and feel so I look forward to use it like it should be as a jeep every chance I get. The moral here is use it where it wants to be off road馃

View attachment 2513 View attachment 2514 View attachment 2515
Is that the granite on the Gladiator? I'm getting a sahara 4xe yet torn between granite and sting gray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.