Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked up 4xe a week ago and there was no owner's manual or service booklet...the dealer is trying to tell me that Jeep don't supply these with the car anymore but I'm not convinced. What did yours come with? (especially interested in any comments from European based owners please)

Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi all, picked up 4xe a week ago and there was no owner's manual or service booklet...the dealer is trying to tell me that Jeep don't supply these with the car anymore but I'm not convinced. What did yours come with? (especially interested in any comments from European based owners please)

Thanks
I can give you my past (US) experience...
We leased a 2019 Grand Cherokee that only had the manual built into the UConnect and of course the on-line version. I contacted Jeep Cares and was sent, (free of charge), the complete set of manuals.

I know there are people on here that bad mouth Jeep Cares, but I have had nothing but positive results with my requests for help.

I think they requested year, make, model, and VIN to ensure that I received the correct ones.
I suggest contacting them with your request.
GL

·
Registered
901 Posts
It might just be the case in the European market. In the US I got a nice camo bag with the manual and a supplemental 4xe manual.

In my opinion, a wrangler is complicated enough you should have one in the vehicle. But you should be able to download a PDF to your phone.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think the salesperson is even supposed to go over the manuals with you.

Mine did that along with transfer case lessons, how to take off and store the freedom panels, electric mode operation buttons, pressurized fuel door opening, etc. He even pointed out the park override.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Enclosed MY2021 Owners Manual Supplement for 4xe JL(U) for US Market I assume cannot differ to much from the European 4xe Supplement (e.g. Type 2 plug for EU countries instead of J1772 for North Americans, etc. etc.); I couldn't find though a similar Supplement dedicated to EU countries; nonetheless, such a supplement part of the Owners Manual of your Jeep has to be provided to you as future owner once you pick-up from the dealer your 4xe ....:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
66 Posts
Sorry to resurrect this post, but I'm having a heck of a time finding the digital 2022 4xe owners manual. It doesn't appear to exist. Does anyone have a copy of it please? I know that there are few(if really any) differences between the 2021 and 2022, I'd just like to have as up-to-date info as possible. -Thank you

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Sorry to resurrect this post, but I'm having a heck of a time finding the digital 2022 4xe owners manual. It doesn't appear to exist. Does anyone have a copy of it please? I know that there are few(if really any) differences between the 2021 and 2022, I'd just like to have as up-to-date info as possible. -Thank you

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
66 Posts
Appreciate the response, but I invite you to follow your own link, and attempt to download a 2022 4xe manual. You'll get a download link, and it will provide you with a Non 4xe manual. *EDIT: I also called Jeep customer service and was advised that the 2022 manual doesn't exist. I find that difficult to fathom though.

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
66 Posts
This is very strange. I've attempted to use several platforms and browsers, clearing cache etc. From the Mopar site on PC/Mac, and iOS and Android. Everything eventually points me to a non 4xe manual. This is the same thing the CS rep was describing when she was searching for the manual as well. Could I ask if you have an opportunity, to download and attach that 2022 supplement please?

EDIT. Shit, found it. After looking at your screen shot, realized it's not under Owners Manual where I feel it belongs. It's under "additional publications". Thank you for your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
66 Posts
No problem. Seems ridiculous to me that Jeep didn't even know it existed.
Agreed, maybe I got someone new on the phone, but she's not alone.....she actually placed me on hold and consulted with someone else to come back and tell me "it doesn't exist yet". I feel like even being a super popular PHEV, it's still relatively unknown to many....hence my minor obsession in find all the info I can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts