Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
If that's what I think I is, I would say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't do it! Almost as bad as blacking out tail lights and head lights.

For one, the benefit of a hybrid Jeep is low speed throttle control.

But just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I hear you. While on battery absolutely. However, it is adjustable and when you want a faster throttle they are great.
I do get it though. A responsive throttle feels good in some situations. But utimatley it's psychological.

I do find the 4xe does react to a "floor it" command really well. Anyone who has driven an earlyish 2000s BMW or Mercedes would appreciate. It took them 2 or 3 seconds to register, then they would go full on woot, when all you wanted was like 75% woot.

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
59 Posts
I just picked up my Rubicon 4xe today 9/30. I had a pc78 in my 19 Ram. I will be installing it within the next few days. Let’s see what happens. Will update once done
How did your experiment turn out? I'm still several weeks out on getting my 4xe, but I'm gathering parts for a massive Day 1 transition, and the Banks PedalMonster with an AeroForce 52mm a-pillar pod for the iDash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts