• 1 minor issue

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 1 major issue

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • more than 1 minor issue

• more than 1 major issue

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • in the shop for less than 1 week (total)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • in the shop for more than 1 week (total)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • left me stranded 1 time

• left me stranded more than 1 time

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • has been trouble free

Votes: 39 76.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ordering a HA and have been looking at posts and Youtube prior to making my decision. I realize for every post or comment about how bad something is, there are many more people who haven't experienced any issues. If I go with a 4xe it will be may main vehicle and used for commuting so reliability is a concern.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Zero issues, 5000km, other than a crack in the windshield (gorilla glass) - was driving too close on grid road. I have had no warnings or issues with my 22 Rubi

·
Registered
503 Posts
You know what it's like to have to walk in -40 weather with a wind chill that puts it closer to -60? Reliability is a real concern for me.
No thanks, I don’t like end up in a diaper tank.
But no hybrid or ev for you till we got solid state batteries if they work in greater temperature ranges .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just the electric heater for me, replaced under warranty. No problems otherwise, it's been great. I think some 4xEs have build issues and that's what you see on forums and things - I wonder if newer ones are better?

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
161 Posts
I see posts about (and am experiencing) electrical whine sound in the speakers similar to interference heard from alternators in other vehicles. Any way to fix this? - Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts