Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 4xe Jeeps always had blue hooks in the front as far as I know. I have a ‘21 ordered January 2020, delivered March ‘21, and they are definitely blue. Unless you’re the member here that painted them black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Only the Rubicons. 4xe Saharas had blue hooks in 2021.

·
Registered
2022 JLUR 4xe
40 Posts
The 4xe Jeeps always had blue hooks in the front as far as I know. I have a ‘21 ordered January 2020, delivered April ‘21, and they are definitely blue. Unless you’re the member here that painted them black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2021 Saharas had black hooks until about midway through the year, then they changed them to blue. All 4xe's have had blue hooks since.

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
66 Posts
I'm really glad we don't have a red anodized dash. Can we talk about how the blue hooks don't match the blue badges, which then also don't match the blue on the decal accents, none of which match the blue stitching? Come on Jeep, we need a fifth non matching blue. I gotta meet this color-blind designer. My 2nd question will be, "wtf is this hideous color?" me: pointing at a Mojito Jeep.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,213 Posts
I'm really glad we don't have a red anodized dash. Can we talk about how the blue hooks don't match the blue badges, which then also don't match the blue on the decal accents, none of which match the blue stitching? Come on Jeep, we need a fifth non matching blue. I gotta meet this color-blind designer. My 2nd question will be, "wtf is this hideous color?" me: pointing at a Mojito Jeep.
I think the hook guy is from North Carolina…

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of the changes I’m thinking about doing is taking the hooks, badging, and Jeep logos from the 392 and swap them with the blue. I like the bronze accent colors and think it would look better then the blue. We’ll see…

1 - 13 of 13 Posts