Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to order a Sting Gray High Altitude. We are in FL so with the sun, I think I want to stay away from the black leather. Although I'm not sure how the light gray leather would look with a gray Jeep. I'm worried there may not be enough contrast.

Any owners have this combo, and if so, do you have any pics that might show a shot of the exterior and interior?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Sting grey is a new for 22 color on the HA. There are a few late 21s that got pushed through with that color. Thus far, I have seen a single photo of a sting grey HA waiting in a distribution lot.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
[i haven’t seen the light grey on any posts except in the Photos of the White 4xe, someone got the grey interior and it looks beautiful. QUOTE="johnscante, post: 17882, member: 2436"]
Getting ready to order a Sting Gray High Altitude. We are in FL so with the sun, I think I want to stay away from the black leather. Although I'm not sure how the light gray leather would look with a gray Jeep. I'm worried there may not be enough contrast.

Any owners have this combo, and if so, do you have any pics that might show a shot of the exterior and interior?

thanks!
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, I didn't realize the color combo would be new. I think there was another gray/silver High Altitude for 2021? I think that'd be close enough to get an idea if anyone has any pics there with the light gray leather

Yeah, the black leather seems very common and but I just want to make sure there's not too much gray with the exterior and interior having very similar colors. But then again, there's black exteriors with black interiors all of the time. I do wish there was a tan/camel color for the HA.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Also came across a billet silver/steel grey

·
Registered
33 Posts
Also came across a billet silver/steel grey

Thank you! I’ve been looking for this too, it’s surprisingly hard to find.

·
Registered
24 Posts
First sting grey/steel grey HA popped up on Facebook today.

View attachment 3080 View attachment 3079
Anyone know if the 2022 4XE high altitude has the painted front bumper on the sting gray? 2022 photos when building show a plastic front and back bumper on the sting gray. Other colors show fenders painted. One other color didn’t show it painted, I forgot which one.

that fact along with the beige gas cap on the sting gray made me switch to black. Just ordered on 12/17 so still have time to switch if bumpers are actually painted. Beige gas cap can probably be covered.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Anyone know if the 2022 4XE high altitude has the painted front bumper on the sting gray? 2022 photos when building show a plastic front and back bumper on the sting gray. Other colors show fenders painted. One other color didn’t show it painted, I forgot which one.

that fact along with the beige gas cap on the sting gray made me switch to black. Just ordered on 12/17 so still have time to switch if bumpers are actually painted. Beige gas cap can probably be covered.
The builder on the Jeep website is incorrect. It still gets body color bumpers, door handles, mirrors, and gas cap cover.

For some reason, the builder shows the sting gray and hydro blue wrong. The actual order guide that outlines the vehicle specifics does not have different parts painted by color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts