Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the Mopar part # 82215988 from BAM for my incoming 4XE and wanted to see if anyone has installed or has pictures of it in their 4XE.

I had a JL Sport with it before, but curious how it looks/works in the 4XE and haven’t seen any real pictures yet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just ordered the Mopar part # 82215988 from BAM for my incoming 4XE and wanted to see if anyone has installed or has pictures of it in their 4XE.

I had a JL Sport with it before, but curious how it looks/works in the 4XE and haven’t seen any real pictures yet.

Thanks!

View attachment 1601
I assume you got this. Can you post pictures? And also of the mats? I am about to order both. Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you got this. Can you post pictures? And also of the mats? I am about to order both. Thanks.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Trunk

It comes in 3 separate pieces and is different than the normal Wrangler in that the floor part isn’t connected to the seat part and there’s no protection for the but if hump from the battery. It’s fine I guess.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fronts are just normal Wrangler mats. The back are one piece. I don’t have them installed but here’s how the fabric mats fit which are the same shape
I have the fabric mats. That is why I wanted to see them to make sure the item number is right. There is a lot of confusion about what fits. Red or black letters? Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the fabric mats. That is why I wanted to see them to make sure the item number is right. There is a lot of confusion about what fits. Red or black letters? Thanks.
The ones I ordered had black lettering. Below is the link to who I bought them from. Correct item # is 6rv53tx7aa. It’s the same as the ones included if you option from the factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts