Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I ordered my new Rubicon 4xe weeks ago and will be taking delivery hopefully in the next few weeks. Can anyone help me by posting pictures of the Rubicon 4xeE with 35 inch tires and no lift, preferably on the stock rims if you have? I’m considering buying 35 inch tires and putting them on immediately after receiving the jeep. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I ordered my new Rubicon 4xe weeks ago and will be taking delivery hopefully in the next few weeks. Can anyone help me by posting pictures of the Rubicon 4xeE with 35 inch tires and no lift, preferably on the stock rims if you have? I’m considering buying 35 inch tires and putting them on immediately after receiving the jeep. Thanks!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Sky Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire

Here’s my rubi 4xe with stock wheels and 315/70/17 Goodrich ko2 and then new 4wps wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Look great! Any chance you would know the overall height? I'm thinking of doing the same with my Rubi and unsure if I can clear my garage door. TIA.
I measured a couple spots and the highest was about 72"-72.5" across the cargo area. The spec on the tires are supposed to be 34.4". Also note I have the base plastic bumper not the steel.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon sting grey
199 Posts
So yes to the spacers. But it's only temporary.

The spare will be a 37 and yes the tailgate needs reinforcement and a new carrier.

I did not do the spare yet as I'm stuck on my choice of beadlocks...

Right now

First choice
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Vehicle brake Rim

Trail ready with world class rings in blue

Second choice
Wheel Automotive tire Product Hubcap Tread

KMC grenade crawl

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
10 Posts
I measured a couple spots and the highest was about 72"-72.5" across the cargo area. The spec on the tires are supposed to be 34.4". Also note I have the base plastic bumper not the steel.
I think I can squeeze a similar setup as my garage maxes out at 76”. Thanks for the update.(y)

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Tkburk

How are you liking the wheel/tire combo after having them for a month or two? Looks great!
I like them so far...no issues with rubbing or clearance. I drove about 15 miles through back mountain roads in 5 inches or so of snow/ice back in January and they did really well. No issues in rain and not much noise in dry weather. 32 psi cold as opposed to 37 works out for tread contact/comfort.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like them so far...no issues with rubbing or clearance. I drove about 15 miles through back mountain roads in 5 inches or so of snow/ice back in January and they did really well. No issues in rain and not much noise in dry weather. 32 psi cold as opposed to 37 works out for tread contact/comfort.
Very cool! Appreciate the note.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts