Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks sweet! So what all did you end up with? Black Rhino Wheels what size and off set? and What tires? Any rubbing or addition of bump stops?
Thanks! Yep, black rhino Kelso wheels - 17 inch with 0 offset. Tires are 315/70/17’s all terrain KO’2.

No issues at all. I do feel maybe it doesn’t pull as hard as it did, but I could be making that up. Just a feeling the odd time I do floor it.

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon 4xe
913 Posts
If you have a handle on that rope take it off... It won't get caught on anything. Assuming it's just a rope hanging down.

Absolutely! Just watch out for the red garage door release knob. I snagged it on my top less factory cage and dropped the goddamn door on her about a month ago...

No damage do vehicle, ego... tarnished.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Newbie here. Where does this color come from? I've seen some out on the road like this, but don't see it as an option. Is it custom? Limited?
This Gecko color was available during the 2012/13 model year JKs and was available again from about July 2021 though September ish 2021. They release limited colors often, sometimes bringing them back periodically, some colors are brought back more often than others.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Absolutely! Just watch out for the red garage door release knob. I snagged it on my top less factory cage and dropped the goddamn door on her about a month ago...

No damage do vehicle, ego... tarnished.
new wheels look great, look forward to seeing it with the Kings.

I’m debating 2.5 or 3.5 inch lift and 35 inch or 37inch tires but my garage is one of my considerations, you have a 3.5 and 37s what is the tallest point on your roof if you get a chance to measure.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon sting grey
258 Posts
new wheels look great, look forward to seeing it with the Kings.

I’m debating 2.5 or 3.5 inch lift and 35 inch or 37inch tires but my garage is one of my considerations, you have a 3.5 and 37s what is the tallest point on your roof if you get a chance to measure.

Ok, So I have 81 inches at its lowest point. I have room to spare but not much...

21 - 40 of 51 Posts