• Hard trails 7 and up

Votes: 4 25.0%
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Wrangler JK 2011
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes, lots of people on the different forums are talking about it. Some suggest they could use the Mopar lift that is used for the Diesel version, but I would not take the chance. They also indicated that there is going to be a new part number for the Mopar lift once it is ready for the 4xe.
This was posted on 4xe forum on Facebook:

Andrea Hayes Do not let them install the lift the Mopar 4xe lift has been pulled and sent back for re-engineering. Here is an email I received regarding the Mopar lift, this is from my dealers parts Dept a couple days ago "The 2” lift kit is not currently available for order. The design for the 4xE was flawed and needs to be redesigned.
The part number is 77072522, but the redesign will be assigned a new part number. There is no ETA for the redesign." Your dealer simply does not know any better non of the current lifts can handle the weight of the 4xe as the GVWR is 6400lbs nearly 1000lbs more than a non 4xe Rubicon.

·
Registered
Wrangler JK 2011
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This was posted on 4xe forum on Facebook:

Andrea Hayes Do not let them install the lift the Mopar 4xe lift has been pulled and sent back for re-engineering. Here is an email I received regarding the Mopar lift, this is from my dealers parts Dept a couple days ago "The 2” lift kit is not currently available for order. The design for the 4xE was flawed and needs to be redesigned.
The part number is 77072522, but the redesign will be assigned a new part number. There is no ETA for the redesign." Your dealer simply does not know any better non of the current lifts can handle the weight of the 4xe as the GVWR is 6400lbs nearly 1000lbs more than a non 4xe Rubicon.
Maybe you have the new part number that is ready for 4xe! That would be awesome.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thank you so much! I had not heard about the Mopar 2" recall for 4xe! They have a couple options on their site now but not sure if they fixed things or haven't updated their site. I'll look into it further.
There a video of a 4xe Rubicon with a 2" lift and 35 inch tires on the Metal Masher trail in Utah.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts