Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Will try and take some more but live in a condo so don’t have a great place to take pics :)

Reactions: Price Fallin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sounds like you need to find a trail somewhere... 😀
Yea - and that’s why even though I knew it was irrational, was REALLY hoping to get it about a month and a half ago before I spent 2 weeks in the woods in Northern Minnesota :). Would have looked great up there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The one thing that I didn’t realize until I saw it in person was that there are subtle blue accents around most of the badging. Looks really sharp against the grey and I’m assuming the white too.

·
Registered
376 Posts
That looks sharp. Quite the Storm Trooper look there. Very "bling" with a 2 tone. Pimp Daddy Roy in da house !
But I would want that Trail sticker off the hood. And those blue tow hooks, they mess up the front looks. Again, that is my opinion but even though I ordered a completely black one...I surely appreciate looks when I see them.

·
Registered
989 Posts
That looks sharp. Quite the Storm Trooper look there. Very "bling" with a 2 tone. Pimp Daddy Roy in da house !
But I would want that Trail sticker off the hood. And those blue tow hooks, they mess up the front looks. Again, that is my opinion but even though I ordered a completely black one...I surely appreciate looks when I see them.
I bet some plastidip will black the tow hooks out pretty easy and if you ever need to actually use them, re-application would be pretty easy if it peels off.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like the blue hooks and blue accents.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Out of curiousity, does your rides look more like 2022 renders or 2023 renders on Jeep.com? Like a 2023 seems to be more blacked out than 2022 which kinda looks more charcoal looking in the grills and such. Just wondering.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts