Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
187 Posts
Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

Just took ours to Pikes Peak it was amazing!

·
Registered
334 Posts
The first Midnight Sky as best I can tell, and it's so much more beautiful than pictures can tell. It's black in almost anything other than direct sunlight. View attachment 7965
I wanted midnight sky so badly... but I had to go with black. Not mad, but I wanted something just a little different. Oh Well

·
Registered
187 Posts
Oh the memories...So how much did you recharge on the way down ? And why is it still open so late in the season?
It was closed 2 of the days before the day we chose to go up. There was still a few ice patches on the road when they opened up but it wasnt too bad. Coming down in max regen we got 18 miles of electric charge and we started out at the summit with zero miles of charge and I barely had to hit the brakes the whole way down. The 4xe handled it amazingly, we had so much fun!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Picked up my TH yesterday in AZ and just made it back after the 600 mile drive back to my home in CA. Absolutely love driving this thing and it just ate up the miles. The ride is SO much smoother than my old WK GC SRT and my wife spent pretty much the entire trip streaming shows/movies on the passenger screen using a firestick while I listened to podcasts on the main stereo.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
118 Posts
The white TH's got me happy (what I've ordered.) Midnight Sky is pretty sweet too... the pictures on the Jeep website didn't excite me, but seeing the real thing it is very sharp. Had I seen it before I'd have probably ordered it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Got her all tinted up! :cool:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Can someone take a picture of the inside of white ambient lighting? Curious to know what it really looks like at night.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts