Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
187 Posts
Can someone take a picture of the inside of white ambient lighting? Curious to know what it really looks like at night.
Camera lens Flash photography Reflex camera Automotive lighting Camera accessory

This is a really hard picture to take and I think it looks much better in person. We really enjoy the lights it adds a nice ambiance. We are coming from cars that dont have any at all. Its in the back too along the doors. The white actually looks really nice against the black interior.
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper

This is a longer exposure. There are footwell lights too.

Reactions: UniSonBBS

·
Registered
921 Posts
View attachment 8020
This is a really hard picture to take and I think it looks much better in person. We really enjoy the lights it adds a nice ambiance. We are coming from cars that dont have any at all. Its in the back too along the doors. The white actually looks really nice against the black interior.
Thanks, I am sure it does look better in person. Trying to take a picture at night isn't an easy thing to capture like ambient lights lol. Wish Jeep would just unlock the 5 colors it offers lol.

·
Registered
921 Posts
View attachment 8020
View attachment 8021
This is a longer exposure. There are footwell lights too.
Does the longer exposure make it more representitive to what you actually see? That looks much smoother/fluid looking. Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 JGC Summit 4xe
176 Posts
It is a very smooth light. You don't see individual LEDs if that's what your wondering. It can also be dimmed pretty low and even switched off.
The bike race at an old gravel quarry in Molalla this weekend would not have been kind to my wife's minivan. This is the lower lot. Later in the day, I took the Jeep up top via a steep double-track unpaved road and parked in a small lot for load-out. I drove it back down in the dark, accidentally made a wrong turn, had to back up over squishy rutted surfaces of unknown composition, got back on the road and out of the quarry.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle

We joke at crushing pumpkin patch lots. I'm also pretty sure I would have bottomed out my wife's van multiple times and might have gotten it stuck getting back on the road. I can drive over whatever the hell I want. 100% satisfied with purchase at this point.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The bike race at an old gravel quarry in Molalla this weekend would not have been kind to my wife's minivan. This is the lower lot. Later in the day, I took the Jeep up top via a steep double-track unpaved road and parked in a small lot for load-out. I drove it back down in the dark, accidentally made a wrong turn, had to back up over squishy rutted surfaces of unknown composition, got back on the road and out of the quarry.
View attachment 8064
We joke at crushing pumpkin patch lots. I'm also pretty sure I would have bottomed out my wife's van multiple times and might have gotten it stuck getting back on the road. I can drive over whatever the hell I want. 100% satisfied with purchase at this point.
Not sure why I was quoted, but funny because I do work at a rock quarry. Currently walking around my new plant we just started up today.

Sky Cloud Wood Horizon Landscape

·
Registered
334 Posts
My wife and I went camping in Mississippi and my SR felt right at home. Came back from walking some trails to find Jeep owns the market out there....

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
921 Posts
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Grille

Can't wait not to stare at the computer generated image of what I bought 10.5 months ago. Even my "backup/replacement" option is taking forever. Built 11/3 and still KZ. :rolleyes: I envy all of you. To think some of you have had yours over two months now and I can't even fart in the seat yet.

·
Registered
385 Posts
View attachment 8195
Can't wait to not to stare at the computer generated image of what I bought 10.5 months ago. Even my "backup/replacement" option is taking forever. Built 11/3 and still KZ. :rolleyes: I envy all of you. To think some of you have had yours over two months now and I can't even fart in the seat yet.

This is how it looks like, if it makes you feel better.
Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wow, you really are a prick
What exactly do you want me to say? We all feel it for him. Knowing how it all worked out, with Jeep's false introduction of the car as a 2022 model year and all their miss-steps, @UniSonBBS should have gotten his car in August when they started being available. We all know that and we all say that, myself included. At this point, without any logical explanation as to why his orders keep getting delayed, he should just seek alternatives to ordering, such as picking one up (probably a different model) off the dealer lot (likely farther away) and at a less favorable price or work with a "car pimp" like CLUTCH. He did nothing wrong and beyond that none of us can say why he's having such a hard time. But we can't perpetually handle the issue with white gloves.

My buddy ordered through CLUTCH a Summit (Houston dealership) and that car was stuck in inspection for 6 weeks. He found a Summit Reserve while traveling to Michigan that ultimately cost $1,500 more than the CLUTCH car. So after factoring in air fare and hotels and gas, it wasn't such a bad deal. Deals can be found, you just have to go outside of your comfort zone if you are really want THAT car.

So why exactly am I a prick ? For posting a photo of the car that he desires and I happened to get before him? Ya'll take offense too quickly for ambiguous reasons.

·
Registered
385 Posts

The good old Diono Radian XT - the only car seat I ever bought. I have 3 of them and a monstrosity that I won at a raffle, 2 seats in each car. The monstrosity (whose name escapes me now) is a premium product, more crash worthy than the Diono, front and back facing, adjustable, but damned be it for ever and ever since it barely fits the rear seats and it is heavy AF.

·
Registered
921 Posts
This isn't an ideal picture but the wait is finally over, picked it up yesterday. Ordered Jan 13th, 2022... that order is still in "I" status as of today... no explanation. Second deposit was on an exact build about 100 miles away but when it hit the train yard it was rerouted back to the manufacture... also no explanation. I purchased the exact build about 250 miles away. Our 2017 TH for size comparison (lowered for exit though). Definitely is going to take a while to get used to it as its drastically different then previous gen. Feels nice to join the conversations of ownership now.

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
334 Posts
This isn't an ideal picture but the wait is finally over, picked it up yesterday. Ordered Jan 13th, 2022... that order is still in "I" status as of today... no explanation. Second deposit was on an exact build about 100 miles away but when it hit the train yard it was rerouted back to the manufacture... also no explanation. I purchased the exact build about 250 miles away. Our 2017 TH for size comparison (lowered for exit though). Definitely is going to take a while to get used to it as its drastically different then previous gen. Feels nice to join the conversations of ownership now.

View attachment 8272
Congrats, My Friend!!! It is about time! whew I bet you are excited.

• Love
Reactions: UniSonBBS
41 - 60 of 67 Posts