Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Only 1k miles so far, but no issues. Knock on wood. ;) One thing I forgot to mention. I joined this forum before getting my 4xe, so using the information posted by forum members, I asked the dealer to perform all the RRTs, check fuses, etc. before I took delivery.

·
Registered
JLURe 2021 sting gray
24 Posts
Since April, 7500 miles no issue at all, flawless jeep. I only checked the fuse to sit them all correctly and have the balljoint clicking that ''any'' jeep seem to have. I will have that check at next dealer visit...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Are you saying moderators in the other places delete complaints? I’m not sure what this means.
No, but they belong in one area. That way, anyone can research whatever they want. Instead here, it’s the Wild West and anyone with a complaint searches for forums, finds this, takes their dump, and usually leaves in a post or two. Some restate the same issue six, seven times, and then leave. The result is that a forum for 4XE fans becomes a dumping ground, and leaves readers thinking the car is a death trap. In reality, the 4XE is extremely popular, an engineering marvel and going up in value again and again every few months.

·
Registered
168 Posts
No, but they belong in one area. That way, anyone can research whatever they want. Instead here, it’s the Wild West and anyone with a complaint searches for forums, finds this, takes their dump, and usually leaves in a post or two. Some restate the same issue six, seven times, and then leave. The result is that a forum for 4XE fans becomes a dumping ground, and leaves readers thinking the car is a death trap. In reality, the 4XE is extremely popular, an engineering marvel and going up in value again and again every few months.
I dunno. This place isn't all that active. I don't have difficulty seeing a complaint thread in one place and a mod thread right after. The jl forum is chopped into so many segments (because it caters to all kinds of Wranglers) and can be hard to navigate.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a problem... a big one. I have 4xe and I also have a convention ICE vehicle and I feel like I'm driving a Flintstone mobile when driving the convention car. We are traveling now and I couldn't stand the idea of leaving the new jeep in the airport parking lot. So instead, we rolled up to the airport in our old car. Gross.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.