Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my Jeep is in framing status! They said the estimated shipping date is June 30. (Woohoo!) Some people online say that’s the day it will be delivered to the dealership… but it’s called “shipping” which makes me think that’s the day it ships from the factory. Does anyone know for sure which is right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
So, my Jeep is in framing status! They said the estimated shipping date is June 30. (Woohoo!) Some people online say that’s the day it will be delivered to the dealership… but it’s called “shipping” which makes me think that’s the day it ships from the factory. Does anyone know for sure which is right?
I believe it will say "in transit" when it leaves the factory and is en route to the dealer

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mine went into shipping status on May 7 and it wasn’t delivered to the dealer until May 27. The dealers have no control of that part and you can online chat with Jeep during the shipping status like I did (several times because I was getting so anxious) and they can’t give any more details of the actual delivery date.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine went into shipping status on May 7 and it wasn’t delivered to the dealer until May 27. The dealers have no control of that part and you can online chat with Jeep during the shipping status like I did (several times because I was getting so anxious) and they can’t give any more details of the actual delivery date.
😒

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on the actual shipping date. how are you guys getting the shipping dates? I have talked to 3 people. They have all told me they no longer use the status codes. They have said it was in Framing, then this morning I think in accessory or something but all have said no est shipping date and no status codes anymore.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the actual shipping date. how are you guys getting the shipping dates? I have talked to 3 people. They have all told me they no longer use the status codes. They have said it was in Framing, then this morning I think in accessory or something but all have said no est shipping date and no status codes anymore.
They don’t do the codes anymore but the estimated shipping date is still a thing. You just may not have been assigned one yet. Check with you dealer because they had the info before Jeep did, in my case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts