Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a favorite emergency "rain coat" for your Jeep when it rains? Should be easy to get on/off and work without the top on when away from home.

I see this one from MOPAR, but not sure if there are decent cheaper options or otherwise a better place to buy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have a favorite emergency "rain coat" for your Jeep when it rains? Should be easy to get on/off and work without the top on when away from home.

I see this one from MOPAR, but not sure if there are decent cheaper options or otherwise a better place to buy.

Quadratec has a number of them to chose from.

I am sure Extreme Terrain and Amazon has them as well.

One thing to keep in mind with pretty much all covers is you have to prop up the middle portion.

I use a 4ft CB antenna propped up in one of the console cup holders and a rag wrapped around the top so it doesn't poke through the cover. Someone may have a better solution, but I have found it is impossible to get things taut enough were water doesn't pool in the middle and eventually leak through or just gush into the cab as soon as you loosen one end.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all. $70 seemed like a better price for my use case - I went with this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts