Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered and received a rear cargo liner mat from Quadratec and now seeing pictures of the rear cargo area, I don’t think the mat will fit. Quadratic said they haven’t gotten a 4xe to get the fitment on the cargo area yet. I am waiting on my new Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Anybody have a cargo liner in theirs yet? Pics if you do...

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the factory floor mats and there is one with the 4xe on the back rubber side. View attachment 251
Awesome, thanks for the picture. So you got that mat with your 4xe because you ordered the all weather mats with the Jeep? I did too. But I didn’t think they included a cargo mat.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
35 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the picture. So you got that mat with your 4xe because you ordered the all weather mats with the Jeep? I did too. But I didn’t think they included a cargo mat.
I just checked and it was part of the cargo group.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rails on the floor and on the tailgate along with the mat.
Ok, cool. Got my Jeep today and don’t have that. Not sure it’s an option on Rubicon but if it is, I didn’t sign up.;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered and received a rear cargo liner mat from Quadratec and now seeing pictures of the rear cargo area, I don’t think the mat will fit. Quadratic said they haven’t gotten a 4xe to get the fitment on the cargo area yet. I am waiting on my new Rubicon 4xe. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Anybody have a cargo liner in theirs yet? Pics if you do...
I ordered it and it did not fit because of the gap piece that comes standard with the leather seats. If you don't have leather seats, you will be good to go (fit my 21 Willys with cloth seats)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered it and it did not fit because of the gap piece that comes standard with the leather seats. If you don't have leather seats, you will be good to go (fit my 21 Willys with cloth seats)
Mopar makes one (not the rail system as pictured in this thread) and it's a pretty extensive install, included cutting plugs in the backs of the seat - there's a pretty in-depth YouTube video out there . . .

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quadratec mat is a no-go. The battery area behind and under the folding seats creates a bump out and the mat doesn’t even come close to fitting. Oh well. I will send it back and wait for a 4xe Rubicon specific mat.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I keep checking and no one has made one for us yet… I have a folded up blue tarp in the back of mine🙄

·
Registered
21 Posts
You have to make modifications to the seat according to the instructions on the mats

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you! I just ordered one with access to the D Rings. Super cool and exactly how I envisioned a cargo liner to be for these Jeeps. Expensive, but everything about these new Jeeps is expensive…
May be too soon but thought I would see if you received/installed the liner yet? Also curious if you purchased the sides or bumper flap add ons?

I like the look of the coverage it can offer but don’t want to drop that much cash until I am confident about fit and function. The seams around the storage area concern me a little but I am coming from a seamless waterproof liner in my JKU.

Would love to see pictures when you have them.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
May be too soon but thought I would see if you received/installed the liner yet? Also curious if you purchased the sides or bumper flap add ons?

I like the look of the coverage it can offer but don’t want to drop that much cash until I am confident about fit and function. The seams around the storage area concern me a little but I am coming from a seamless waterproof liner in my JKU.

Would love to see pictures when you have them.
Nope, haven’t gotten it yet. Says to expect 4-6 weeks for delivery. I expect it to be sooner but you never know these days. I did not order any extras like the side or bumper flap. If I still had a dog jumping in the back I would have. I will post pics and my thoughts on this liner as soon as I receive and install it.👍🏻

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
67 Posts
Anyone know if the WeatherTech liner for regular Wranglers (with Alpine) are close enough fits for the 4xe? I have one for my 2018 Sport, wondering if it will fit my 4xe. Didn’t bother to cut out my D-ring holes.

Reactions: Kenji

·
Registered
402 Posts
Anyone know if the WeatherTech liner for regular Wranglers (with Alpine) are close enough fits for the 4xe? I have one for my 2018 Sport, wondering if it will fit my 4xe. Didn’t bother to cut out my D-ring holes.
looks good and you make it fit foe sure.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts