Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought some rubber floor mats from Mopar. Front was an easy installation. Rear seems to be a problem due to the plastic guards around the batteries under the back seat. Did anyone get the rubber mats that could send pictures of the back seat floor? I'd just like confirmation of that these plastic guards need to come off and there is enough clearance under them for the mat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I recently bought some rubber floor mats from Mopar. Front was an easy installation. Rear seems to be a problem due to the plastic guards around the batteries under the back seat. Did anyone get the rubber mats that could send pictures of the back seat floor? I'd just like confirmation of that these plastic guards need to come off and there is enough clearance under them for the mat.
Same issue. I bought Quadratec front and back because I like the high sides. Front fit is amazing. Back won't fit due to battery. I've been searching for rear mats but even Quadratec said virtually nothing is made yet for the 4xe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The proper part number is 6rv53tx7aa. Is that what you have?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The proper part number is 6rv53tx7aa. Is that what you have?
That part number scheme seems different, this is what I bought: 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Floor Mats, All-Weather 82215203AE | Mopar Estores

It's an available option when you build the Jeep, so I'm fairly certain I have the right part. I watch some videos online of their installation and none of the JL Wranglers they installed it on didn't have this plastic guard. So, I'm just assuming this is unique to the 4xe because of the batteries. Maybe, I'm wrong. I guess worst case scenario if I can't get the plastic guards off is I cut the mats a few inches at the end.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That part number scheme seems different, this is what I bought: 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler Floor Mats, All-Weather 82215203AE | Mopar Estores

It's an available option when you build the Jeep, so I'm fairly certain I have the right part. I watch some videos online of their installation and none of the JL Wranglers they installed it on didn't have this plastic guard. So, I'm just assuming this is unique to the 4xe because of the batteries. Maybe, I'm wrong. I guess worst case scenario if I can't get the plastic guards off is I cut the mats a few inches at the end.
The part number I posted are the what I’m told are the 4XE mats. It sounds like you have the gas JL mats. The difference is the 4XE doesn’t have room under the rear seat due to the battery. I believe some of the dealers have been trimming the standard JL mats as you describe to get them to fit. I haven’t received the yet to confirm.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The part number I posted are the what I’m told are the 4XE mats. It sounds like you have the gas JL mats. The difference is the 4XE doesn’t have room under the rear seat due to the battery. I believe some of the dealers have been trimming the standard JL mats as you describe to get them to fit. I haven’t received the yet to confirm.
The very first entry for the Trims in the Vehicle Fitment table for the mats I ordered is 4xe. So, either Mopar really screwed up or you received incorrect information, I think both are equally possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, @Takoma4xe . That confirms that I did get the wrong mats. I guess I can't rely on the 4xe fitment tag at the mopar site. I'll probably just try cutting them to fit. It looks like the proper ones line up exactly like the carpet mats do, so I can use those as a guide. I appreciate you taking the time to take the pictures.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Are the mats not standard equipment? Mine didn't have them on the invoice but they were in the vehicle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are the mats not standard equipment? Mine didn't have them on the invoice but they were in the vehicle.
They might be standard in the Rubicon but I don't believe they are in the Sahara, because I didn't get them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The 6RV53TX7AA part number is a factory installed option. The rubber mats you would get from the parts department at the dealership is not available yet and it will have a different part number.

I confirmed this at the dealership. They can’t even order the above factory part number. The 4xe is still brand new. The parts will start to come soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Multiple online Mopar parts suppliers say they have these, the one I ordered from said they’re not in stock and have no information as to when. Certainly eager to get these carpet ones replaced.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The little bump in the rear cargo area is new and the standard mat won't fit. I'm guessing 3 months or so before we see aftermarket mats for that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was told 6RV53TX7AA is not available and are carpet mats.

I was told the part number for the all weather mats for the 4xe is 82215986

Can anyone else confirm that?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Images on Mopar sites for 82215986 don’t look like the right style at all
It's listed on this site as a 4xe upgrade.

JEEP PERFORMANCE PARTS, MOPAR ANNOUNCE WRANGLER 4XE UPGRADES

All-weather floor mats (82215986 | $165): All-weather floor mats feature high-wall, bucket-style construction in order to provide maximum coverage and protect floor areas from wetness, snow, mud, dirt and grime. The black, four-mat set includes a terrain-style surface design and red Jeep logo on the front mats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here. I’m going to order part number 6RV53TX7AA and hope for the best. Ill keep you posted.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts