Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 4xe ordered. I was looking at purchasing a pet cover to protect the rear seat. I have seen some generic fit covers that are based on seat size and type of split. Has anyone purchased a cover? What type and how was the fit? If possible could someone provide me with the seat width, back height?And is the split on the same side as the JK I currently own a 2010 JKU.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Using the one I had on my old Rubicon which was from Duluth Trading. It's the deluxe seat saver which unfortunately is sold out right now but they have a few other different models which are made of the same material. It's heavy duty and was adjustable to fit the seat. Now it doesn't fit like a glove but is adjustable and holds up to serious use. I had my German Shepherd in the back of the Jeep daily and it held up great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will take a look. I was not looking for an exact fit. Just something that protects the seats, won't slid or bunch up.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler 4XE Sahara
43 Posts
We have this and love it. Straps wrap around front driver and passenger headrest, same with back headrests. Comes with 2 seat belt clips to clip to the dogs collar or harness. We use this for our frenchies in our 4XE and it is perfect. ~$40

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here’s all you need. Cheap, wears like iron, fits like a glove, you can wash it when it’s really dirty, easy on and easy off, looks great. My seats and headliner are tan.

So the way I put it on, so it is tight to the seat.
‘There is a strap designed to go around each head rest. I stretch the straps and put them through the slots for the tethers on the back of the seats. Remember tight….
The wife sewed on two straps and buckles that go from the middle of the outside of the seat cover on each side to close to the middle of the front of the cover. This keeps the cover in place, side to side and front to back. And the buckles allow it to come off for cleaning.
I have a very active 52# Water Dog and the cover still looks great. It is a Carhartt….

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here’s all you need. Cheap, wears like iron, fits like a glove, you can wash it when it’s really dirty, easy on and easy off, looks great. My seats and headliner are tan.
View attachment 1376
So the way I put it on, so it is tight to the seat.
‘There is a strap designed to go around each head rest. I stretch the straps and put them through the slots for the tethers on the back of the seats. Remember tight….
The wife sewed on two straps and buckles that go from the middle of the outside of the seat cover on each side to close to the middle of the front of the cover. This keeps the cover in place, side to side and front to back. And the buckles allow it to come off for cleaning.
I have a very active 52# Water Dog and the cover still looks great. It is a Carhartt….
Thanks. I have a 90lb Lab that loves water too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts