Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering about the rear seat room. Owners 6’ and up, how’s the back seat room for passengers? Got any pictures?

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
592 Posts
It’s meant for kids.😆 Really small. I’m 6’3” and with my driver seat back all the way, there is zero chance of a normal size person to fit. Child car seats though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am a little shorter but myself and another adult that's 5'11" rode pretty comfortably in the back all weekend. It's not quite as roomy as my CR-V but I wouldn't say it's just meant for kids.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I actually find myself, because of the more upright seating position, sitting closer to the wheel (in the driver's seat), so the behind-the-driver rear seat occupant has very good room, and the [front] passenger can tuck up and give the rear seat a ton of room.

We still have our DD/RT (selling next week), I'll have to do a 2nd row seat comparison.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
592 Posts
I should say I have a bad back and need to be reclined so that takes away more back passenger room. Wife’s side would allow for smaller passengers or really uncomfortable larger people.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is a little less headroom in the rear seat since they are higher due to the battery packs being underneath. I took measurements with the seats flat but not in the upright position. I don't have kids so my back area only carries cargo and my dogs. Im happy to take photos or measurements if anyone wants them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts