Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Called Service today for the Recall, he will order the Seal first and replace it no matter what. New Jepp Dealer in Woodstock Ga (y)

Hey Sjbiss ..maybe you get it later or you'r Jeep is OK..recallfree . We have on issue with our 4xe but get it done for just peace in mind. + the Software update.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi @combs1945 , @Bertos-4xE , @Turtles , @jrichards , and @Kenji ,
Glad to hear you are all working with your dealer for this concern. If we can be of any additional assistance as you are working with your dealer, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be more than happy to help.

Rob
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi @Sjbiss and @Throttlebc ,
Recalls are VIN specific. If you are not included in the recall, then your vehicle is not affected by the recalled part.

Rob
Jeep Cares

Reactions: Throttlebc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Called Service today for the Recall, he will order the Seal first and replace it no matter what. New Jepp Dealer in Woodstock Ga (y)

Hey Sjbiss ..maybe you get it later or you'r Jeep is OK..recallfree . We have on issue with our 4xe but get it done for just peace in mind. + the Software update.
Let me know how the new Woodstock Jeep is. I’ve been using Ed Voyles, but always open to a new dealership if they are good.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Dropped mine off today for the recall and software updates. I have only experienced issues with the ball joints being loose. Hopefully this resolves some issues before they present themselves.

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
65 Posts
Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Magenta

Apparently the seals on my cables are okay. What’s not okay is another seal and factory paint job. Grr

Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Got the 5 updates and my seals are getting replaced. Parts haven't come in yet so I'll be headed back to the dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler 4XE Sahara
43 Posts
I have the alert in my app, came on Sept 3 it looks like. Build date was 4/21.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have the alert in my app, came on Sept 3 it looks like. Build date was 4/21.
Hi Coskier,
Please feel free to contact us via private message if you need any assistance regarding your recall.

Rob
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Got the 5 updates and my seals are getting replaced. Parts haven't come in yet so I'll be headed back to the dealer.
They replaced the seals. I think I need to have a work place accident sign that reads "2 days since service and no issues".

·
Registered
186 Posts
Got the "Y46" Customer Satisfaction Notification in the Mail today...
Hi YETI,
Please feel free to contact us via private message if you need any assistance regarding your CSN.

Rob
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
186 Posts
Anyone know if these are easy to DIY inspect?
Hi michail,
We suggest getting the CSN performed for your safety and convenience. If you would like assistance while at the dealer, we are happy to help via private messages.

Rob
Jeep Cares

21 - 38 of 38 Posts