Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to lease a 4xe in CA. Don't mind waiting for a factory build. Could someone please recommend a dealer (out of state is ok) or a broker who's easy to work with?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I purchased my Jeep Wrangler from Kent Shurtleff at Peterson’s Stampede in Boise, ID. It was the best new car buying experience I’ve had yet. His email is [email protected] or his cell 208-741-1289. I did a customer specific build from the factory and he got me the best deal nationwide. I flew from John Wayne Airport in Orange County on Southwest for $99 and drove my 4XE home. Highly recommend Kent if you’re looking to purchase or lease the best possible deal.

·
Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
217 Posts
I purchased my Jeep Wrangler from Kent Shurtleff at Peterson’s Stampede in Boise, ID. It was the best new car buying experience I’ve had yet. His email is [email protected] or his cell 208-741-1289. I did a customer specific build from the factory and he got me the best deal nationwide. I flew from John Wayne Airport in Orange County on Southwest for $99 and drove my 4XE home. Highly recommend Kent if you’re looking to purchase or lease the best possible deal.
I was going to say…as someone in CA who just tried to buy a 4xe in CA…my recommendation is to not try and buy a car in CA :D No one around here wants to play ball…+10K over MSRP….f that bs…”oh, we can maybe move down $500”

I bought from Ourisman Jeep in Bethesda, MD. They currently have six 4xe’s on their lot for under MSRP. You can see all the pricing information and packages, very transparent and easy to work with: Express Cars

It cost me $1500 to ship cross country… so paying a little under MSRP + shipping put me right around MSRP with no wait. Compared to the +5k or +10K crap going on at all the dealers up the west coast.

Reactions: OC4XERubi

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was going to say…as someone in CA who just tried to buy a 4xe in CA…my recommendation is to not try and buy a car in CA :D No one around here wants to play ball…+10K over MSRP….f that bs…”oh, we can maybe move down $500”

I bought from Ourisman Jeep in Bethesda, MD. They currently have six 4xe’s on their lot for under MSRP. You can see all the pricing information and packages, very transparent and easy to work with: Express Cars

It cost me $1500 to ship cross country… so paying a little under MSRP + shipping put me right around MSRP with no wait. Compared to the +5k or +10K crap going on at all the dealers up the west coast.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Exactly! That was the same problem I ran into with most of the local dealers in CA. The new car buying experience with Kent at Peterson’s Stampede was hands down the best…no pressure…in and out within 20 minutes…everything delivered as promised at a great price 👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly! That was the same problem I ran into with most of the local dealers in CA. The new car buying experience with Kent at Peterson’s Stampede was hands down the best…no pressure…in and out within 20 minutes…everything delivered as promised at a great price 👍
Thanks for your recommendation. I just sent Kent an email. Shopping here in California has been a real pain. $10k markups everywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts