Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won't be back if I can avoid it.

- Sales rep over promised on delivery timings. I passed on several alternative vehicles for the one he promised on the timeline he shared. Gave him every opportunity to push his estimate back due to Covid.

- Switched my order to another vehicle, $2K lower MSRP, refused to honor a lower price. I overpaid for this vehicle.

- Made up stories around why vehicle's original order owner cancelled (got different stories from different reps)

- Reps didn't know features of car, I had to research myself e.g. seat recline limits, what buttons do on the dash

- Missed several common issues with 4XE incl. loose fuses, missing back up camera guidelines, door rattling that I had to bring vehicle back in for later. 200 point inspection before customer gets it my ass!

- Were more than happy to follow me home to deliver the vehicle and collect my cashiers check but picking up the LEMON they sold me and fixing it without inconvenience to me - 'driver shortage'

- Made me a service appointment, no record of it when I showed up. Manager had to intervene.

- Needed to be proactive follow up to get my car back. It took 5 days for what was majority a software update and putting some foam into the frame to stop the rattle??

- As I was leaving was given inaccurate information about a recall order on my car.

- Tried to deliver me the car dirty and techs left black marks on my leather seats which I now have to clean

I gave these chumps $70K (High Alt) - Why are they such a hassle!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, so many dealers are horrible. You got hosed. Gotta do your research beforehand; this dealer has tons of bad reviews and would have easily been avoidable with a little due diligence.

At least you can enjoy the car now and put this in your rearview mirror.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, so many dealers are horrible. You got hosed. Gotta do your research beforehand; this dealer has tons of bad reviews and would have easily been avoidable with a little due diligence.

At least you can enjoy the car now and put this in your rearview mirror.
If the car I was looking for (black high alt 4XE w/ sky one touch) wasn't so rare believe me I wouldn't have danced with these bozos. It was this or pick up in Boston at one stage.

But yes, on to more positive fun things!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.