Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a local set (5) of Rubi 4xe takeoffs with the KO2's for $1300 and a set (5) of 2021 JL takeoffs with Wildpeak M's for $1000.

Are these fair/good/great prices?

Want to update my Sahara tires and was going to order - but these may be better options?

What's the word?

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,213 Posts
Are you talking just tires?? Or tire and rim set of 5 for $1300?? Maybe I’m out of the loop on this, but IMO that’s a steal if it’s the latter…

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,213 Posts
Are you talking just tires?? Or tire and rim set of 5 for $1300?? Maybe I’m out of the loop on this, but IMO that’s a steal if it’s the latter…
Saw a set on EBay for $1300. But you gotta pay for shipping unless you’re local to wherever in AZ. So I’m assuming they can be had for that price. Seems cheap to me.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking the same thing, but it seems like these rates are about right from what I can tell. Agree it seems like a steal. Brand new tires alone seem to cost the same.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I found a set for $1300 and felt that was a great deal. I grabbed them and have them on now. I’ve seen people asking $1500-$1800 so $1300 seemed like a great deal.

Just make sure the TPMS frequency is the same. Jeep changed part way through the year. I lucked out. I didn’t even know about the frequency change and just happens to buy the right ones.

Side note: The speedometer will be a little low.

·
Registered
185 Posts
WOW....just WOW. I have been trying to find a set of 5 that won't cost me $2250 and you're asking about $1300. I say NO, pass on them...and tell me who's selling them so I can pick them up! :)

Someone in lower Western NY is trying to sell them for $2000 with 1000 miles on them, but he's willing to drop the price to $1750 if I make the 2 hour drive. I also found a sale online that's only $2000 shipped for tires and rims BUT you still have to buy TPMS sensors and then have them mounted and balanced.

So I'm still looking but I'd be running out the door with cash in hand if someone was offering them for only $1300!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.