Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please forgive me in advance if I didn't find this answer while searching the forum.

I seem to be finding that Mopar does not make a splash guard for the Rubicon 4xe with Rubi rails. What is everyone (anyone) doing for that in the front? RokBlokz? Regular or XL? Other brands? BFG KO2's can kick up some rocks . . . .

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would think they could ripped off while on the trail, so maybe skip a part variant for the trim most likely to go off road?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Please forgive me in advance if I didn't find this answer while searching the forum.

I seem to be finding that Mopar does not make a splash guard for the Rubicon 4xe with Rubi rails. What is everyone (anyone) doing for that in the front? RokBlokz? Regular or XL? Other brands? BFG KO2's can kick up some rocks . . . .
WeatherTec
I hear ya, so RokBlokz, being easily removable, might be the proper choice.
WeatherTech has a set for the 2021 JL Rubicon but when I asked them if it would fit the 4xe they said they didn’t know. Aren’t the dimensions the same?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I contacted Rokblokz about their mud flaps and this is what they said:

We are not aware of any changes between the Wrangler 4XE and other models. However, we have not confirmed in-house with this fitment yet.

I have attached a few resources to help you decide:

This is the link to this product on our website: Jeep Mud Flaps
The color installation instructions are attached to this email.
This is the installation video for the Wrangler:
This is a blog post about this fitment: https://rokblokz.com/blogs/news/tagged/j

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I contacted Rokblokz about their mud flaps and this is what they said:

We are not aware of any changes between the Wrangler 4XE and other models. However, we have not confirmed in-house with this fitment yet.

I have attached a few resources to help you decide:

This is the link to this product on our website: Jeep Mud Flaps
The color installation instructions are attached to this email.
This is the installation video for the Wrangler:
This is a blog post about this fitment: https://rokblokz.com/blogs/news/tagged/j
Dude, solid follow up. Thanks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am a big mud flap believer and have these on my other vehicles to reduce paint chipping and salt spray on painted surfaces of the vehicle. When looking at my Sahara HA which has the wide plastic running boards and wide fenders, I just don’t see what additional protection mudflaps might offer except possibly close a small gap between the front fender and the running board or possibly protect the rear painted bumper. I never see JL’s with mud flaps, but that may be more a preference of looks. As others have said, anything above moderate off-roading will tear them off. Can any long-term Wrangler owners attest to the benefits of mud flaps on a Wrangler?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts