Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to conduct a straw poll. My eccentric, fastidious self says take of the Rubicon hood stickers. My car crazy youngest daughter (Thunderbird 3) agrees. However Middle daughter (Thunderbird 2) and my CEO (wife) think - in completely unambiguous and extremely vocal terms - that I MUST keep them on.

Am I the only new owner of a Rubicon 4xe that has had this weird thought and is living through this? If I'm going to do it, now is a good time. What do you all think? :ROFLMAO::oops::geek:

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Land vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,223 Posts
So I'm going to conduct a straw poll. My eccentric, fastidious self says take of the Rubicon hood stickers. My car crazy youngest daughter (Thunderbird 3) agrees. However Middle daughter (Thunderbird 2) and my CEO (wife) think - in completely unambiguous and extremely vocal terms - that I MUST keep them on.

Am I the only new owner of a Rubicon 4xe that has had this weird thought and is living through this? If I'm going to do it, now is a good time. What do you all think? :ROFLMAO::oops::geek:

View attachment 5897
No rules!
I am a fan of the Rubicon decals myself. But I’ve put stickers of things I like on the hardtop windows. Do what you like.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've considered having them removed by the dealer (still awaiting the arrival of my Rubicon). Does anyone know how hard it is to remove them?

·
Registered
409 Posts
The stickers were one of the selling points for me in choosing it over the Sahara, among other things. I really like they way they look. But to each his/her own. Someone did post a pic that they had them removed at a local detail/garage. But I don’t remember who posted it. It didn’t sound like it was a big deal to remove them.

·
Registered
41 Posts

View attachment 5897
I like the decals but I took mine off and I like it better this way.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Window

1 - 12 of 12 Posts