Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Rubicon4xe and weighted it on a certified scale on the way home, empty of cargo, no passengers and a full tank of gas. Factory Stock.
JEEP got it right. They really got it right.
Steer axle: 2680 lbs
Drive axle: 2680 lbs
Total: 5360 lbs
I will take another weight after the winch, headliner, lights, etc. are installed.
Attached is a copy of the certificate for all the Doubting Thomases out there.
Handwriting Font Material property Rectangle Parallel

Vic

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on Jeep Rubicon 4xe weight, after adds and modifications.
Added: Warn Zeon10S winch, Factor 55 winch hook, front tow hooks and wiring, two ten inch off-road lights, dead pedal, CB radio, antenna and speaker, Hotheadz headliner with sound deadening strips (really works well), two gallons of water and misc emergency food supplies, small tool bag, 30# of recovery gear, fire extinguisher, Power tank and mounting bracket, rear seat cover for the dog.
‘Full tank of gas, no passengers.
‘Didn’t get a front/back weight weighted it behind my RV.

Rubicon4xe with mods, weight: 5710#
Total weight from added equipment 350#. Added 6.5% additional weight to the Jeep.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for posting up your numbers. Much appreciated. My 4xe Rubicon stock with hard top on and full of fuel is sitting at 5,350. Maybe I'll see what the 35" Nittos did to that number and get front and rear breakdowns this weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Update on Jeep Rubicon 4xe weight, after adds and modifications.
Added: Warn Zeon10S winch, Factor 55 winch hook, front tow hooks and wiring, two ten inch off-road lights, dead pedal, CB radio, antenna and speaker, Hotheadz headliner with sound deadening strips (really works well), two gallons of water and misc emergency food supplies, small tool bag, 30# of recovery gear, fire extinguisher, Power tank and mounting bracket, rear seat cover for the dog.
‘Full tank of gas, no passengers.
‘Didn’t get a front/back weight weighted it behind my RV.

Rubicon4xe with mods, weight: 5710#
Total weight from added equipment 350#. Added 6.5% additional weight to the Jeep.
Very helpful thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Some more numbers for those interested. Pretty decent weight distribution in my experience.

5,350 lbs - Rubicon stock, 100% full of fuel, hard top on
5,564 lbs - Rubicon, 100% full of fuel, hard top on, (5) Nitto 35x12.50 17's on Helo 878 rims (+27lbs ea) with Smittybilt relocation bracket (+12lbs), tailgate table (+16lbs), sun shade (+3lbs), cargo floor cover (+3lbs), miscellaneous recovery gear, tools and electronics (+45lbs)

Left Front - 1,350
Right Front - 1,420
Front Total - 2,770 lbs
Left Rear - 1,344
Right Rear - 1,450
Rear Total - 2,794 lbs

Left Total - 2,694
Right Total - 2,870
Vehicle Total - 5,564 lbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts