Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

Sahara 4xe 35s no lift

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  dwool77 
#1 ·
Hi all! Just got my Wrangler 4xe Sahara not too long ago, and I can’t get enough of it.
Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset
I’m looking to fit it with larger tires but don’t want a lift just yet. I’ve seen a few threads and pictures of people putting 35s on the 4xe Sahara without a lift - is that realistic for basic daily street and gravel road usage? I don’t plan on wheeling or anything like that, so I’m not too worried about rubbing or issues when off-roading, but do want to avoid taking out a fender liner or not being able to go to full lock while driving normally. I saw @Travis64 did it with their Sahara - would love to keep the stock wheels as in that example to save money and I’m a fan of the look but am a bit hesitant because I’m not sure if putting a 12.5 inch tire on what I believe is a 8 inch wheel is normal. Additionally, I would like to have the tires stick out a bit from the wheel wells, not sure if that would happen naturally with bigger tires on the stock wheels or I would need spacers. Completely new to the jeep world- any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.