Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided not to pick up a 4XE I ordered with Ourisman in Clarskville, Maryland. Spec sheet below if anyone's interested and looking for one they can pick up now. contact karen medina in sales if interested: 240-606-5430

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah no cold weather as im planning to move to a hot location so i didnt add that in when ordering 😭 its a good mall jeep haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Decided not to pick up a 4XE I ordered with Ourisman in Clarskville, Maryland. Spec sheet below if anyone's interested and looking for one they can pick up now. contact karen medina in sales if interested: 240-606-5430

View attachment 1853
Mind sharing what you had agreed to pay? Since you ordered, I’m guessing they were gonna give you a decent amount below MSRP.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mind sharing what you had agreed to pay? Since you ordered, I’m guessing they were gonna give you a decent amount below MSRP.
no, just the MSRP unfortunately. I was going to lease with them, $3000 down $537/month and thats with the $7500 rebate included.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Out of curiosity, why didn’t you pick it up?

Depending on the deal you got when you ordered, you possibly could have flipped it to a third party for a small profit.

EDIT: just saw your other post about what you paid. Yeah, you made the right call. That was a terrible deal on custom order. Hopefully you didn’t lose your deposit.

View attachment 1853

·
Registered
121 Posts
no, just the MSRP unfortunately. I was going to lease with them, $3000 down $537/month and thats with the $7500 rebate included.
Ouch, good thing you passed. That wasn't a great deal. Compared to my local deal (St Louis mind you) my payment on a relatively close build is nearly $150 less a month that includes tax and no money down. With $3000 down it would be only $250 a month.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out of curiosity, why didn’t you pick it up?

Depending on the deal you got when you ordered, you possibly could have flipped it to a third party for a small profit.

EDIT: just saw your other post about what you paid. Yeah, you made the right call. That was a terrible deal on custom order. Hopefully you didn’t lose your deposit.
Ouch, good thing you passed. That wasn't a great deal. Compared to my local deal (St Louis mind you) my payment on a relatively close build is nearly $150 less a month that includes tax and no money down. With $3000 down it would be only $250 a month.
yeah maybe someone else will be a better negotiator than me or maybe not care at all or want to buy. 😬

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all! LeaseCompanion here! Delighted to join this forum and to provide you with our Jeep 4xE deals and anything from the other brands we offer. We operate on LeaseHackr as the highest volume broker on the site with a 100% review rating. We are able to offer Jeeps 4xE at 9% off with an affiliate code and buy rate MF.

These vehicle ship from the Washington DC metro area and will provide a reasonable cost shipping for Northeast and Midatlantic customers. Local pickup is also an option while you visit the capital.

Reach out @ leasecompanion.com/inquire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts