Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 6' 8" tall and I currently own a 2015 Wrangler Sport (4dr). I have always had plenty of headroom in that vehicle, particularly with the seat set to its lowest point. The legroom is not great but has been fine for the last 6+ years. In reading the 4xe specs, it looks like there is slightly more headroom than the 2015. My question to the group is, how does the headroom compare? Do any tall people have an experience with the new 4xe or any of the 2021 body styles? Would love any thoughts.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am 6' 8" tall and I currently own a 2015 Wrangler Sport (4dr). I have always had plenty of headroom in that vehicle, particularly with the seat set to its lowest point. The legroom is not great but has been fine for the last 6+ years. In reading the 4xe specs, it looks like there is slightly more headroom than the 2015. My question to the group is, how does the headroom compare? Do any tall people have an experience with the new 4xe or any of the 2021 body styles? Would love any thoughts.
I'm 6'3 and headroom on test drive was good. However, I am getting these leg extensions as I had them on a previous car and the are awesome

·
Registered
264 Posts
I’m 6’4” and a little taller in the torso. I tend to lean my seat back a little too far. Anyone who gets in anything I’ve driven comments about how far back I lean the seat. With where I put my seat, I can bump my head on the sound bar if I lean my head back a little. I don’t hit it in my normal driving posture but if I stretch and sort of lean back, I bump it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m 6’5” and have been driving my 4xe for a little over a month now. Headroom is a little tight especially with the alien shade installed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Head room and leg room definitely tight. I came from a Nissan Titan which had all the room in the world. Similar to above I’ll hit my head if I lean all the way back but normal driving position is fine. I actually have more head room in the 4xE compared to other 2021 trims due to the leather seats seem a little more compact than the cloth seats.
At the end of the day, 100% worth it. Getting used to it now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts