Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the jeep only for a week and it all of a sudden it won’t start this morning. Called roadside assistance and they sent somebody to jumpstart. That did not work so roadside assistance booked a towing company. The problem is no nearby dealership would take the jeep because they said they dont have room for it. I found one in Paramus, NJ and they confirmed in the phone they will take it but when tow got there they alsos said they don’t have room for it. Had to call several dealers again and finally found one that will.
The tow company won’t take it there until tomorrow. It’s very hard to contact them too. So very stressed that the jeep is not even with the dealer yet and they said it’s in their lot.
So far it’s very upsetting.
Let me know if anybody had a similar experience.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
11 Posts
Does it show any errors? Our 4xe Sahara wouldn't start Friday with this error, which has a picture of a Gladiator for some reason, even after it had been charging the whole day (level 2). We plugged it over night (took an Lyft) and it started right up the next day - no problems. We also had the fuses not being seated properly problem that got it going a while ago.

Car Speedometer Odometer Trip computer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did not show any errors. It just displayed the normal ‘step on the brake and press start’ screen but nothing happens when I do. I pushed all the fuse to check it’s secured. I then called jeep road side service and they sent somebody to jumpstart but it did not work. It seems something locked the starter.
I think I then panicked and agreed to have it towed to a dealership right away as suggested by roadside assistance @JeepCares. Now I’m stuck with out of pocket towing expenses since Jeep did not pay the towing company. Contacted them looking to get reimbursed and also now waiting for the dealer to contact me.
I’ll see how it goes.

Does it show any errors? Our 4xe Sahara wouldn't start Friday with this error, which has a picture of a Gladiator for some reason, even after it had been charging the whole day (level 2). We plugged it over night (took an Lyft) and it started right up the next day - no problems. We also had the fuses not being seated properly problem that got it going a while ago.

View attachment 3111

1 - 3 of 3 Posts