Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Have been looking and thinking of the 4xe for about a month. Finally pulled the trigger on Friday. Having a blast with it already and can’t wait to see how this thing performs after just the first few days! Appreciate all the posts to learn from.

Had to go topless and get off the paved road today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey All! Have been looking and thinking of the 4xe for about a month. Finally pulled the trigger on Friday. Having a blast with it already and can’t wait to see how this thing performs after just the first few days! Appreciate all the posts to learn from.

Had to go topless and get off the paved road today. View attachment 688

amazing pic! Looks awesome

·
Registered
3 Posts

I'm from Seattle as well, can you pls share the off road trail that you have pictured?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also living in Seattle here.. leaning towards buying a 4xe Rubicon this Saturday. Any regrets so far? Happy with performance?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also living in Seattle here.. leaning towards buying a 4xe Rubicon this Saturday. Any regrets so far? Happy with performance?
ONly one is that I didn’t install my L2 charger before picking it up. My driving is such that I’ve gone 280 miles on a quarter tank of gas. The faster charging will just enable more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ONly one is that I didn’t install my L2 charger before picking it up. My driving is such that I’ve gone 280 miles on a quarter tank of gas. The faster charging will just enable more.
Good idea. What charger brand/model did you settle on buying?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts