Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this issue? Dealer says ABS module needs replaced. How long does the part take to arrive? One 460 miles on it..

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same issue, vehicle shut down on the highway at 70mph. Got the same service ecs warning along with some others. That was at the beginning of June, it took them a couple weeks to figure out that it needed a new PCM card. I just got my 4xe back yesterday morning. The dealer said another one had the same issue. I hope yours is resolved sooner than later. Definitely reach out to @JeepCares for assistance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same issue, vehicle shut down on the highway at 70mph. Got the same service ecs warning along with some others. That was at the beginning of June, it took them a couple weeks to figure out that it needed a new PCM card. I just got my 4xe back yesterday morning. The dealer said another one had the same issue. I hope yours is resolved sooner than later. Definitely reach out to @JeepCares for assistance
Thank you so much!!! I’m sorry yours took so long to get back. I hope we don’t have any other issues. I appreciate the insight. I will contact Jeep cares as well!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you so much!!! I’m sorry yours took so long to get back. I hope we don’t have any other issues. I appreciate the insight. I will contact Jeep cares as well!
Hello! I would be happy to help both of you with your concerns. Please separately private message our team with more details on your specific concern to get started.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts