Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only driven it 10 miles so far, but love it.
Just a couple quick thoughts:

-extra weight and Rubicon tires/suspension really settle down the ride vs. my Sport.

-I couldn’t get the off-road pages to load; I only gave it maybe 30s and was in 2Hi so maybe it needed more time or to be in 4WD.

-new gauge layout takes some getting used to. Lots going on, seems like not all of it of value but we’ll see

-Chrome strip atop steering wheel behind airbag reflects in the windshield, that was annoying, electrical tape?

-I have to figure out the dash display; on my Sport it’s controlled on the right steering wheel keypad, that’s cruise on the 4xe. Didn’t spend a lot of time playing with it, I’m sure I’ll figure it out

-does anyone use SXM Guardian? I was using it before to track my Jeep on the truck, not sure I need it now at $15+/mo. We’ll see in 6 months

Those are my initial gripes. As you can see, nothing serious at all. Everything else is awesome. Only put it in 4WD and stomped on it once, but that was great, love it.

This weekend I hope to throw my soft top (kept from Sport) on, and then I have some small mods waiting. I have some KC LED slim lights and Mopar brackets for front bumper incoming. Also have Oracle LEDs to replace the red reflectors on the back bumper. Both will be wired to the aux switches. Have Brawlee tailgate light to install as well. Plus a bunch of odds and ends like storage cubbies, MagLite holder, and have to figure out how to store air compressor, tools, etc with charger in trunk. Bummed my WeatherTech cargo mat looks like it won’t fit, Will have to wait for 4xe specific one, oh well.

Anyways, this thing is awesome and I can’t wait for more time to play with it, and to take it off-road!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sweet ride! Love the color. I have questions about shipping? How much was it? Who did you use and how did you contact them? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet ride! Love the color. I have questions about shipping? How much was it? Who did you use and how did you contact them? Thanks in advance!
It was $800. The dealership set it all up, all I did was write them a check when they showed up with the Jeep.

·
Registered
152 Posts
man this just makes me smile! , sigh im still waiting to at least get my VIN number, already put my deposit down , i orderd on the 6th of june! went through the same people you did for my jeep! so i just have to be patient !, whats so cool is you took pics of it being delivered, most people miss that part!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Beautiful color and Jeep!! I would of ordered the Rubi too but my wife wanted the more "city slicker" Sahara. LOL

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful color and Jeep!! I would of ordered the Rubi too but my wife wanted the more "city slicker" Sahara. LOL
My wife just got herself a new MDX, so she gets no input into my Jeep lol. I give her crap because her MDX has 500 miles on it and my Jeep has like 45, so hers is the “old car” now.

Aside from Rubis just being cool, I wanted the cloth seats instead of leather on Sahara/HA, hence the choice.

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sting Gray. Looks great with all of the blue accents.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts