Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to the forums here!
A ton of great info and topics. However, I am talking with a dealership now on a white Rubicon 4xe and about to pull the trigger but I am seeing SO many negative things.
Is ANYONE happy with their 4Xe ? LOL.
I haven’t looked much in here for positive feedback...just seeing so much negative. HELP!
Bo

·
Registered
29 Posts
Granted, I just got mine Saturday but I was worried as you were. 250 miles and not problems. Being a new car, it is getting driven more and its fun buzzing around on electric power. Went on two errands yesterday. The first one was on electric only. The second on was 90% electric only. If I had a level 2 charger, it all would have been on electric. I am strongly considering installing one myself.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Very happy! I see the issues others are having and I feel for them but recognize they are a very, very small %. 4xe is the best selling hybrid in the US right now. Do your research and make an educated decision that works for you?

·
Registered
JLURe 2021 sting gray
12 Posts
like you I was worried at the beginning. Mine was ordered since February and started to see some CEL post... I did checked the fuse box and found some ''not well rested fuse'' that I corrected directly out of the dealer. Did it helped avoid issue... Maybe maybe not! But now i am sitting at 3500 Miles on it in the last 2 months with one 1000 miles without a single issue except the known Uconnect and camera line issue. In addition, I plan to keep this jeep for a while so I took the extended warranty for peace of mind and dealer did a great deal on it. So far really impressed and miles range is way better than the expectation.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Most of us have some minor bugs, and a few have some significant issues, very true with any new vehicle. Like people mentioned already, properly seating the fuses is avoiding most issues I'd say. My biggest gripe is a chipped windshield about 10 miles out from the dealer, which is by no means my 4xe's fault. So yeah, I'm VERY HAPPY so far!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2,900 hundred miles, no problems. Rubicon 4xe all options except sky one touch. Brought in Washington State drove to Las Vegas 1,100 miles. No problems. Took a trip to San Francisco round trip 1,200 miles. So far its been a pleasure to drive. I've only had it since June 1st.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all. New to the forums here!
A ton of great info and topics. However, I am talking with a dealership now on a white Rubicon 4xe and about to pull the trigger but I am seeing SO many negative things.
Is ANYONE happy with their 4Xe ? LOL.
I haven’t looked much in here for positive feedback...just seeing so much negative. HELP!
Bo
3500 miles on it including an 800 mile beach trip with no problems. I love my Rubicon 4xe!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Check out this thread:

·
Registered
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
9 Posts
Granted, I just got mine Saturday but I was worried as you were. 250 miles and not problems. Being a new car, it is getting driven more and its fun buzzing around on electric power. Went on two errands yesterday. The first one was on electric only. The second on was 90% electric only. If I had a level 2 charger, it all would have been on electric. I am strongly considering installing one myself.
We just got our level 2 wired in yesterday and that’s a game changer! 2 hours 20 min from 0% to 100%!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think the first models rolling off the floor were more at risk for issues. If you order now and take delivery in 3 months, it will provide even more time Jeep to resolve known issues. So,YES, but it or lease it. Life is too short to drive a boring car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts