Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get the bottle opener? Does this come as one kit?
Yes, its built in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
"eLECTRICON” - That table looks great! Do you recall the name of the blue color you used? How well does it match with some of the blue accents?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"eLECTRICON” - That table looks great! Do you recall the name of the blue color you used? How well does it match with some of the blue accents?

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I noticed you got the American Adventure Lab cargo liner as well and it fit the 4xe fine? Did you look into the slide out version they offer?
Cargo liner? Do you mean the M.A.S.S. platform? They make one specific to the 4xe.

·
Registered
4xe Rubicon, AP1 S2000
58 Posts
I couldn’t justify the $$$ tables, so I bought a Mopar knockoff on Amazon for $65. So far pretty impressed, works great and no rattles.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Really love the AAL products and will probably go that route some day along with their interior storage system if our 4xe ever becomes trail worthy, but for now we are using the Bordan double decker and it works pretty well. Really like that the top shelf has its own retention lock if I need to leave it up and the whole thing closes up tight and zero rattles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts