Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
11 Posts
That does look nice. I didn’t see a warranty listed at all on the Extreme Terrain website. Did you buy there and did the paper cover any warranty at all? Thx
Thanks Tom. There were some basic protections from the manufacturer included but I don't believe there was a warranty from Extreme Terrain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Tom. There were some basic protections from the manufacturer included but I don't believe there was a warranty from Extreme Terrain.
I called in and the rep at Extreme Terrain said they 30 days from the manufacturer and nothing from ET. I think the warranties are more fit and finish and wouldn’t cover off road damage anyways. Did you happen to notice if built in US?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Received my Deegan 38 side rails yesterday. Box all tore up, one bracket and a screw laying loose on FedEx truck. Should have declined shipment. Opened the box to missing brackets and hardware
Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Building Window Urban design Rectangle Composite material

. Obviously returned product previously mounted. Really disappointed.returning today and planning to give Extreme Terrain one more chance, but that won’t ship until return enroute.
No problem with the weight of these in the Jeep once mounted? Still liking the Deegan side rail?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I didn’t capture in photo, but the front corner of the drivers side pretty scuffed up - do maybe dropped or banged on something when out of packaging. The bolt pates that weren’t missing had their little placement break off rods missing and a little surface rust there so you know it’s been a little while. Missing the driver side rear bracket as seen in photos. Needs 6 brackets for installation.
Light Road surface Wood Asphalt Bumper

·
Registered
326 Posts
Interesting. What steps/rails are those? Frame mount? Source? Cost? Opinion? I don't think I have seen these before in my searching for something.
From Amazon @ $370. Yup had to remove the rock rails and they went on easy. Absolutely love them. They held up well in a Wisconsin winter. The texture was good for wet, snow or ice covered boots. The higher middle step allowed clearing all the snow off of the top. Offer some door ding protection too. 😎

21 - 35 of 35 Posts