Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have an odd issue I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on / has dealt with before? I'm trying to avoid bringing my Jeep into the local dealer because it's such a small issue, they are pretty useless and will take my baby away from me for DAYS. 馃槶

When my sky one touch roof is fully open, a rattle comes from the right rear of the roof. Kind of above where the rear side window is or just above the roll cage frame.

Bizarrely, when I move the roof forward towards close by an inch or so, the rattle stops and all is well. No rattle when roof is closed too.

I've tried driving around without the rear window in - roof still rattles so that's not the issue unlike with other posts here.

I think it's somewhere along the track but can't figure it out!

Any advice / war stories appreciated!

Registered
Mine has a vibration noise from the passenger corner. Have you searched youtube? I remember seeing a video about it. Remember the SOT is not unique to the 4xe. It maybe the removable side windows.

Registered
2021 Sahara 4xe
I鈥檇 bring it in and see if something鈥檚 loose

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine has a vibration noise from the passenger corner. Have you searched youtube? I remember seeing a video about it. Remember the SOT is not unique to the 4xe. It maybe the removable side windows.
nope they're not the issue. I removed them entirely and still rattled about back there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts