Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Finally got a break in the weather yesterday, it was supposed to rain non-stop from this past Fri through like Tues or Wed, it's certainly been doing that for the past 24 hours.

So here's our new Snazzberry Pearl Sahara 4XE :)

First, a few exterior shots, with my GT providing the photo bomb in the background on one :D Love that Jeep has maintained the iconic grill/headlamps, while updating it and adding way more sophisticated lighting tech (took it out in the evening, the lights are spectacular).

IMG_7683.jpeg

IMG_7686.jpeg

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7697.jpeg

·
Registered
196 Posts
Finally got a break in the weather yesterday, it was supposed to rain non-stop from this past Fri through like Tues or Wed, it's certainly been doing that for the past 24 hours.

So here's our new Snazzberry Pearl Sahara 4XE :)

First, a few exterior shots, with my GT providing the photo bomb in the background on one :D Love that Jeep has maintained the iconic grill/headlamps, while updating it and adding way more sophisticated lighting tech (took it out in the evening, the lights are spectacular).

View attachment 232

View attachment 233

View attachment 234

View attachment 235
It looks fantastic @MaskedRacerX congratulations! Snazzberry really shines in the sun!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
34 Posts
Great color! My last F250 was similar... Ruby Red Metallic. Traded that in on my new Rubicon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts