Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
121 - 140 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
For me it always says "Paddle Shifters Disabled" no matter what mode I am in.

It was working a few weeks ago, before my recent service visit for the transmission/service 4x4 error. Remember I was asking about figuring out getting the tach to come up and it turns out it only comes up when you use the paddle shifters.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My 2 cents: I am in a similar industry to car dealerships and when something doesn't work the standard response is "A Software update is coming and will fix it".... it is almost always BS. They HOPE one comes but they know nothing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Right. Haha

I think the “Great Reset” BSOD that got my Jeep the other weekend also turned off the Auto Locking at 15mph feature. The manual says that has to be enabled at the dealership. I am wondering if there is anything like the “JSCAN” app where you can, yourself, connect to the obd port and change these settings. i am not sure if anything is updated to support the WL’s.

Also I am not complaining fyi. I caught i got a new model with a new drivetrain and am basically a beta tester. Just trying to log the good and the bad in hopes it yields to these problems being fixed for everyone. Just a shame that this jeep really is a bit buggy. I was hoping for much better.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe
92 Posts
For me it always says "Paddle Shifters Disabled" no matter what mode I am in.

It was working a few weeks ago, before my recent service visit for the transmission/service 4x4 error. Remember I was asking about figuring out getting the tach to come up and it turns out it only comes up when you use the paddle shifters.
Just got my Trailhawk 4xe today and I'm in the same boat, no matter what I do it's always paddle shifters disabled. No clue how to enable. My cluster also doesn't show me RPMs or a tach of any kind, just digital MPH's.

Dealer is clueless.

121 - 140 of 196 Posts