Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I pulled the trigger on a set of brand new tires and wheels for my 4xe. Of course the place I ordered from did not send enough lug nuts to attach the spare tire. So I had the garage put it back in the hatch of the Jeep. Now looking at the Hub I'm wondering if it's going to actually fit on the stock bracket and the backup camera is going to be long enough without any modifications. I'm sure somebody on here has an oversized package on their Wrangler just need to know if guys think a 20 by 10 hostile typhoon with a 33 by 12.5 inch Nitto Ridge Grappler tire will fit in the stock position.

Any help would be appreciated! Waiting on more lugs to show up in the mean time.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
35 Posts
Here is a video showing the Alpha Carrier installed. Video It looks like the pedestrian speakers just gets zip tied for now.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So should I assume that the spare with larger rim and tire won't fit in factory spot
I'm assuming you have a Sahara or High Attitude since you went up to a 33. The Rubicon comes with 33s so you should have plenty of clearance for the cyclops brake light and camera. I'd, personally, toss the brake-rotor-scraping speaker while you're in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts