Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a Sahara 4XE for around 4 months now. Great car and up until recently no issues. I'm now noticing that the blue status of charge indicator lights on the dashboard no longer light up when the car is charging. It's a minor nuisance and at first I thought it was an issue with the 240V charger installed in my home but I have since tried charging with both the included Mopar wall-socket-charger and a public charger, and the same fault occurs.

Any one else had any similar issues? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2021 Stingray Rubicon 4xe
91 Posts
To be clear, the Jeep still charges but the dashboard lights stay off?
Oh, and have you checked all the fuses?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have had a Sahara 4XE for around 4 months now. Great car and up until recently no issues. I'm now noticing that the blue status of charge indicator lights on the dashboard no longer light up when the car is charging. It's a minor nuisance and at first I thought it was an issue with the 240V charger installed in my home but I have since tried charging with both the included Mopar wall-socket-charger and a public charger, and the same fault occurs.

Any one else had any similar issues? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, spiderdrew. If you plan to bring your Jeep to the dealer for review of your concerns, feel free to let us know.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts