Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a rubicon 4xe a month back, no issues as I read in the forum but have been experiencing drifting mainly to the right side. I have to constantly HOLD the steering from avoiding moving it to the next lane and this was on a relatively flat highway road. The steering sometimes not all times becomes very sensitive above 65 miles. It was a bit windy but nothing crazy. on more than few occassions I felt I could have bumped into the next lane car. Took a 2.5 hour trip recently , not a pleasant feeling at all, hands and mentally was tired.
wondering if anyone is experiencing same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If the alignment checks out - it’s basically just typical Jeep handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got a rubicon 4xe a month back, no issues as I read in the forum but have been experiencing drifting mainly to the right side. I have to constantly HOLD the steering from avoiding moving it to the next lane and this was on a relatively flat highway road. The steering sometimes not all times becomes very sensitive above 65 miles. It was a bit windy but nothing crazy. on more than few occassions I felt I could have bumped into the next lane car. Took a 2.5 hour trip recently , not a pleasant feeling at all, hands and mentally was tired.
wondering if anyone is experiencing same.
Sorry to hear this, Kartik M. If you decide to bring your Jeep to the dealer for assistance, we are happy to help. We will be in private message to discuss!

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
10 Posts
What you described is what most Jeep owners would call a part of the Jeep life. Jeeps have always been known for this drifting.

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
69 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts