Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
I am looking to buy a front stabilizer for my 4xe, but I am not sure what the right part number is. I see different things about fitment on different sites, and it is confusing to me. I am a first time Jeep owner, so I am still learning everything.
I want a Fox one to match the lift. I found this one, but I want to make sure it's correct and fits.

Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Bushing Mount Steering Stabilizer - 985-24-062
FOX Steering Stabilizer

I have a Sahara with the 2" Mopar lift.
Thanks for the help!

·
68 Posts
I’m having one installed in my Sahara 4xe tomorrow morning by my dealership. My salesman recommended getting one and took care of having it ordered and setup the install for me. I’m not sure which one it is, but I’ll post an update tomorrow once I get the paperwork and ask the service department what brand and model it is!

·
68 Posts
@Louisville_Jeep_Dude83 - Looking great Glad to here that you are feeling the difference.
Have you adjusted the settings yet?
I have! I drove home on “Medium” where I could immediately feel a difference. Changed it to “Firm” for some highway driving and could really feel the steering tighten with no play in the wheels. Planing to try the “Soft” setting this weekend on a trail or two!

·
68 Posts
Is soft just factory steering or is it actually softer?
I found the factory steering to be too soft, so I wanted this to firm it up some for daily driving with options to have it softer for trails. According to the research I’ve done, this soft is actually much softer than the factory one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.