Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I just ordered my Sting Gray Sahara 4Xe. My order for a Black Sahara 4Xe was placed few months ago but still no date available. When a confirmed order was available in Sting Gray I had to jump on it to get it this year.

I am now overly excited and hopefully will get it by end of September. Currently shopping for Level 2 charging for my garage. 馃槉

Cheers from Montreal.
/George

Registered
We ordered Sting gray Sahara 4xe as well, Black Freedom Top , Cold weather group, trailering, Safety and advanced safety groups on 7/16 got our vin # but they are still gathering parts so no build date as yet. My 1st Wrangler but very anxious for it to arrive! Enjoy all the posts in this forum but a little nervous about the issues some are having and beginning to wonder if we should have waited for a 2022. Not happy about not being to choose our original desired color and all the price increases since availability is issue and not consumer fault. Price should not increase after you order.Wondering if dealers still do a new car prep for delivery it seems to me that if they did the fuse issue would be addressed, the ball joint issue and reprogramming of radio etc would also be able to be corrected before consumers have the problem leaving Jeep with a much happier group of owners! Oh well back to the waiting for this baby to arrive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts